The VE849T Multicast HDMI Wireless Transmitter allows you to position HDMI displays up to 30m* away from HDMI sources when used in unison with up to 4 VE849R receivers.
Easily connect two HDMI source devices, a local HDTV and up to four receivers (connected to remote HDTVs) wirelessly, while ensuring crystal clear image quality (Full 1080p), 5.1 channel Dolby digital audio and 3D technology. The IR remote control allows you to switch between HDMI source devices remotely from the receiver side, making watching up to one local and four wirelessly connected HDTVs simultaneously a breeze!
The VE849T can be used as:
- A wireless 2-port HDMI switch to connect and consolidate remote devices (such as Blu-ray and media players), giving you a complete wireless home cinema.
- An ideal addition to meeting rooms, allowing you to share presentations and video conferences to up to four different locations up to 30m* away.
- A part of your digital signage architecture, for example when broadcasting promotional videos wirelessly across a show room, boutique or car dealership.
* Distance may vary depending on the actual environment; solid objects such as steel, concrete, or brick may cause interference and shorten the transmission distance.
Note: Receivers for VE849T is sold separately
- Video Input:
- Interface: 2 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)
- Impedance: 100 ?
- Max. Distance: 1.8 m
- Video Output:
- Interface: 1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)
- Impedance: 100 ?
- Max. Data Rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps Per Lane)
- Max. Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D) HDCP Compatible
- Max. Resolutions /Distance: Up to 1080p@30m
- Input: 2 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)
- Output: 1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)
- IR: 1 x 2.5mm Mini Stereo Jack Female (Black)
- Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Consumption: 5 VDC, 10W
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 - 60°C
- Humidity: 0 - 80% RH, Non-Condensing
- Physical Properties:
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: TBD
- Dimensions (L x W x H): TBD