UPSONIC POWER - DS600
Line Interactive UPS - 600VA
The Domestic Series UPS is a high quality, compact and affordable system for the home, office or POS applications.
This UPS features a state of the art automatic voltage regulator (AVR - Buck and Boost), which enables the UPS to maintain a secure and regulated output voltage, without utilising batteries, for mains voltages between 180VAC and 280VAC.
The Domestic Series has a voltage surge/spike suppressor and noise filter, providing continuous power protection under all operating conditions. In the event of a total power failure the Domestic Series will provide <5 mSec change over to battery back-up from the maintenance free internal batteries.
When the Domestic Series is utilised with intelligent shutdown software, it is able to provide detailed information on the status of input power quality, record power events and perform a fully automatic system save and close-down in the event of a power failure.
A RJ11/RJ45 network connection ACA approved telephone line filter is integral with the Domestic Series UPS to protect sensitive Phone, fax and modem equipment, from power disturbances entering via the phone lines.
UPS Promotion July 2016
- CAPACITY - VA/W: 600VA/360W
- Voltage: 230VAC
- Voltage Range: 180 - 280VAC
- Frequency: 43 - 65Hz (Auto Sensing)
- Voltage (AC Mode): 230VAC +15% to -10%
- Voltage Regulation (Batt Mode): ±10%
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Frequency Regulation (Batt Mode): ±1Hz
- Output Waveform: Modified Waveform
- Battery T ype: 12V/7AHx1pc
- Recharge Time: 8 Hours to 90% after complete discharge
- TRANSFER TIME - Typical: <5ms
- INDICATOR - LCD Indicator with Blue Back Light: The LCD will turn on when the UPS is functioning in Off Mode, Charging Mode and Fault Mode Displays In/Out Voltage (AC), Load Level, Battery Capacity and Operational Mode
- AUDIBLE ALARM:
- Backup /Backup Mode: Sounding every 10 seconds
- Battery Low: Sounding every second
- Overload: Sounding every 0.5 seconds
- Fault: Continuously Sounding
- PROTECTION - Full Protection: Discharge, Overcharge and Overload protection
- Dimension (DxWxH): 330 x 100 x 140mm
- Nett Weight: 6.0 kg
- Operating Environment: 0 ~ 40°C, 0 ~ 90% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Noise level:
- AC Mode Less than 40dB
- Backup Mode Less than 45dB
- INTERFACE - Smart RS-232 /USB: RJ11 - Phone/Modem
- SOFTWARE - Download from Internet: Free BSD/Linux/Mac/Windows 95-2008/Vista/Unix