NetShare Dual Bay Gigabit NAS is a desktop NAS device which aims to offer home users and pros a simple solution for sharing files over internet. It is the perfect way to store, share and remotely access or stream your digital contents such as music, videos, and photos from anywhere in the world. The NetShare is a lot more than mere storage – it offers an affordable network attached storage solution, specifically designed for small business & work group users who need to grab and share data without limit. It is also simple to install the hard drive into the NetShare as no tool or screw is required.
Not only the 4 RAID configurations to protect your data in the event of a hard drive failure, the NetShare also offers both USB3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet options for quick data access and it is also very energy efficient, consuming considerably less power than a full on PC. The NetShare supports FTP/SAMBA file sharing over network. It can be a BitTorrent download agent, you can download the torrent files and then let the downloading task runs on your NetShare without consumption of PC’s resource. The user-friendly NAS operation interface features a simple configuration and management for common users, no complicated setup is required. The user can also use the NetShare as a simple external USB storage for convenient data access.
- HDD Compatibility: 3.5" SATA HDD x 2
- HDD Capacity Support: 3TB per drive
- NAS File System: exFAT (network transfer max. 127GB per file)
- Network Interface: 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45
- NAS Features: SAMBA /FTP /WebDAV /UPnP /iTune /BitTorrent Client
- RAID Support: RAID 0 /RAID 1 /JBOD /Non-RAID (Port Multiplier)
- USB3.0 Interface: Backwards compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- System Requirements:
- OS - Windows XP /VISTA /7 /8
- Computer - with Internet access and USB3.0
- Casing Material: Aluminium + Plastic
- Cooling: with fan cooling
- Dimension: 181 x 141 x 103 mm (L x W x H)
- External Power: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz , DC +12V 4A